VI Derm HQ Plus
What it is
- Brightens skin for a more even skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben and sulfate free
- 1.75 FL OZ/ 50 mL
What is does
HQ Plus is a proven skin brightening formula that may reduce discolorations in as little as 4 weeks. This pigment combating treatment product combines 2% Hydroquinone plus a powerful botanical boost to limit melanin production and reduce redness. This product helps fade and remove age spots, sun spots, acne scars and uneven skin tone. It helps prevent future pigmentation production while reducing skin damage from sun exposure. It also helps improve overall skin tone and texture.
Apply at night or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Hydroquinone “gold standard” for pigmentation, works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase, which is important in skin melanin
- Rumex Topical use of 3% begins to brighten the complexion from the very first application and can diminish the visible
appearance of unsightly age spots and pigmentation marks 25% in as little as 4 weeks.
- Licorice Root improves hyperpigmentation by dispersing the melanin, inhibition of melanin biosynthesis and inhibition of
cyclooxygenase activity thereby decreasing free radical production.
- Arbutin the beta-D-glucopyranoside derivative of hydroquinone, has been used successfully in the treatment of hyperpigmentary
disorders. Arbutin acts by the inhibition of tyrosinase, thereby decreasing melanin formation.
- Kojic Acid reduces hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the production of free tyrosinase and is also a potent antioxidant.
Multiple studies including Caucasian and Asian patients have shown that combination therapy with 2% KA and hydroquinone
Product packaging may vary